Procedure & Costs
At “de kinderdokters”, we take ample time to discuss the care needs at hand with both parent and child. For your convenience, you will be in direct contact with your paediatrician. When it is a challenge to schedule an appointment during office hours, we can see you in our office in the evening or weekend.
At paediatric centre “de kinderdokters”, we have the following guidelines for your first visit:
- Using the form on this website, you can leave us your name, telephone number and email address. You may also leave us your information at the voicemail of “de kinderdokters” (telephone: 071-3010360).
- Within a few days, one of the paediatricians will be in touch with you. During this first telephone call, we will discuss your health care needs extensively, so we can determine if we mutually feel that the “de kinderdokters” can contribute towards your care needs, or that a different caregiver would fit your needs better.
- Before your first visit, you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire, which will be supplied to you – at your preference - electronically or by mail, which you need to submit at our first appointment.
- In a few cases, we will ask you after our intake by telephone, to take one or more tests at one of the diagnostic centres nearby.
- During the fist visit, we will go through the completed medical questionnaire together. Depending on the diagnosis, a treatment plan (including medication, if necessary) will be drawn up and discussed with you.
- If necessary, follow-up appointments (by phone or in the office) will be scheduled in order to monitor the development of the issues at hand.
- You can reach us by submitting the following information. Within 24 hours, one of the paediatricians will contact you.
Will healthcare expenses be reimbursed?
Because paediatric centre "de kinderdokters" did not contract any Dutch health insurer billed expenses are not covered by the Dutch health insurance companies. We advise you to enquire with your health insurer for details.
Our rate is €80 per 30 minutes plus €25 for registration (only first visit). If needed a consecutive visit can booked.